Perfectly located on a rarely available +- one acre parcel, 220 Wellington is one of the largest lots in the coveted Winship Park neighborhood of Ross. The expansive view corridor incorporates unrivaled, sweeping vistas that extend from the famed Seminary in San Anselmo, to Mt. Baldy, to “reach out and touch” Mt. Tam views. The residence is south facing with all day sun.
The three bedroom (with potential for a fourth bedroom), two and a half bathroom residence has been beautifully updated throughout and offers greatly scaled main living spaces with high ceilings and tall “walls of glass” that bring the outside into most rooms in the +- 3,475 square foot residence.
Seamless indoor/outdoor living is experienced on the main level with the home’s main spaces opening to an expansive deck; ideal for entertaining, casual meals, and al fresco dining during Ross’ many warm summer nights.
In addition to the large open great room, there is a secondary family/media room in close proximity to the bedroom wing of the home. The residence has been beautifully updated throughout with a magazine-worthy all white Carerra marble kitchen and bespoke bathrooms with designer fixtures and lighting throughout.
220 Wellington is conveniently located in Winship Park with ample parking including a three-car attached garage and additional on street parking. The residence is also located on the highly desirable one mile “loop” for walking/hiking, enjoyed by neighbors daily. Additionally, the quiet and private grounds include a walking path through the property for easy access to the flats, and a short walk to the award-winning K-8th grade Ross School and downtown San Anselmo’s many fine shops and restaurants.
- Formal foyer with stunning views
- Beautifully designed formal powder room with painted wood floors includes custom wall covering, designer lighting, and custom vanity
- Stunning chef’s kitchen with unrivaled views includes high-end stainless appliances including a 60 inch Garland Range (featured in the Smithsonian and Julia Child’s preferred brand), a chef’s “power corner”, custom cabinets with ample storage, built-in pantry, built-in desk, large center island with bar counter seating for up to three people, wine refrigerator, Calacatta marble slabs, and designer lighting
- Adjacent generous family room offers large sitting area, fabulous views, and stylish wood burning fireplace with rustic beam mantle
- Chic dining room with high ceilings includes designer light fixture, sweeping views, and a glass door opening to a large deck; ideal for entertaining
- Elegant living room, grand in scale, offers high ceilings, a rustic stone natural gas fireplace, and sweeping views that extend from Mt. Baldy to Mt. Tam
- Large laundry closet with high-end appliances
- Beautifully scaled, hotel like primary suite, offers custom built-ins with brass hardware, ample storage, custom lighting, board and batten fireplace with gas starter, high ceilings, and large sitting area
- The recently renovated primary bathroom offers a glass door that opens to the exterior deck, porcelain tile floor, custom double vanity with ample storage, brass plumbing fixtures, radiant heat, custom lighting, toilet closet, and huge walk-in shower with bench
- Fabulous, large secondary family room/media room, opens to the deck and is ideal for maturing families
- Second bedroom on this level is large with high ceilings and offers a walk-in closet
- Third bedroom on this level is also large with high ceilings and offers a walk-in closet
- +- 144 square foot home office opens to the side yard and gardens
- One zone heat
- Built-in speakers
- 220 Wellington is a private road and privately maintained
- Insulated roof
- Grand scale +- 705 square foot attached 3 car garage with easy interior access to the kitchen and includes new epoxy flooring, ample storage, and 220 volt wiring for an electric vehicle
- Off street parking for 3-4 cars
- On street parking
- Ample storage throughout